Waxing + Infection Control - NSW Government-Subsidised Training
Time & Location
About The Event
PACKAGE TRAINING (For both UoCs)
1. SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
2. SHBBHRS001 Provide Waxing Services
- Training location: Mixed
+ Theoretical: Online
+ Practical: In-class at 86 Keppel st, Bathurst NSW 2795.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ACCESS NSW GOVERNMENT-SUBSIDISED TRAINING?
1. An Australian citizen or meet the criteria of being an Australian permanent resident, a humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen;
2. Aged 15 years or older;
3. No longer be at school;
4. Living or working in NSW;
5. Registered as a NSW apprentice or new entrant trainee.