- Mon, 25 OctMixed: Online and AMBI BathurstThese are parts of Certificate IV and Diploma of Beauty Therapy! (1) SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards (2) SHBBHRS001 Provide Waxing Services Training Enrolment Period: 25/10 - 20/11/2021 Training location: Mixed
- Mon, 25 OctAMBI BathurstSHBBHRS001 Provide Waxing Services Training Enrolment Period: 20/10 - 20/11/2021 Training location: Mixed
- Mon, 25 OctOnlineSHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards - Training Enrolment Period: 25/10 - 15/11/2021 - Training location: Online - This course applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty salons, and workers in hospitality industry. NSW Goverment Subsidy is availabe!
- Sun, 31 OctAMBI BathurstTRAINING RESUMED! In this 1-day pratical workshop, participants will learn about the preparation and procedures of eyebrow shaping, eyebrow and eyelash tinting. National Recognized course: SHBBFAS001 Provide Lash and Brow Services. This competency form part of DIPLOMA OF BEAUTY THERAPY.
- Sun, 07 NovAMBI BathurstSHBBNLS001 Provide manicure and pedicure services. Students will learn the basics of nail shaping, and the use of specialised products to enhance the final outcome of nail polish application. This is Nationally Accredited. Contact AMBI team for assistance and enrolment!
- Sun, 21 NovAMBI BathurstSHBBNLS003 Apply acrylic nail enhancements. Students will learn the techniques of mixing powder and liquid monomer that's combined into a blob of dough, shaped onto your nails with a brush, and then air-dried, and more!!! This is Nationally Accredited Training!
- Covid19 Pandemicwww.ambi.edu.auWhat do you do to gain more educational qualifications during the pandemic? In this uncertainty, it can be difficult to attend an entire course, especially for those already working and juggling other commitments. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a solution. CONTACT US TO CHECK ELIGIBILITY
From 24/05/2021, AMBI Sydney will move to new address:
70 Woods Road, Sefton NSW 2162, Australia